Our OREA sites are currently looking for HGV drivers, sanitation operators M/F.
Our company has forty employees and operates in the field of water and the environment. Specialized in piping and associated works, we work with both local authorities and industrialists in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur regions, on pressure and gravity networks.
Moreover, we pay particular attention to our HSE policy, in order to promote the well-being of our employees at work.
– You will be in charge of the good realization of the interventions, with the help of a truck PL hydrocureur;
– You will be required to travel to our customers’ sites to carry out maintenance work on their pipes and retention facilities;
– You will work in complete autonomy;
– You will be required to work on-call hours;
– You will be trained internally;
– You will respect and ensure compliance with the HSE policy;
– You will report any observations or anomalies;
– You have experience in hydrocleaning, sanitation, roads and various networks ideally;
– You must have a truck licence;
You are organized, rigorous and methodical. You are available and reactive, you show initiative and autonomy. You have good interpersonal skills and a team spirit.
– Type of contract: Permanent contract
– Weekly working hours : 35h
– Salary : According to profile and skills
– Location : La grand-croix, France
– Company housing